RCB VS CSK 1st T20 IPL 2019 – Dream11 Match PredictionMarch 22, 2019 1 By Anonymous
Who Will Win Chennai vs Bangalore 1st Match IPL 2019. The opening match of the IPL 2019 is going to be played at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk Chennai and so is going to be a home fixture for CSK. Shane Watson, AB de Villiers, Faf du Plessis, and Shimron Hetmyer are some of the names that are going to be taking the field for the first match of the IPL 2019. Dream11 Prediction of RCB VS CSK 1st T20 is given in this post.
CSK won 4 Matched one by one before their ban – 2 in Bengaluru, 1 in Chennai & 1 in Ranchi. Their last meeting was the second qualifier of the 2015 competition – Chennai chased 139/8 to win by three wickets off the penultimate ball of the game.
Venue:MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India | Mar 23, 2019 , 20:00 GMT +5:30
The IPL 2019 match between CSK and RCB is going to be played at the M. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. The weather forecast for match day very good. A lot of sun and low humidity is expected which should allow for uninterrupted cricket to be played out.
The pitch is going to be good for batting but it is a typical slow pitch. Not like the ones we can expect in Mohali or in Mumbai. The spinners will have a role to play but we expect the batsmen to dominate.
CSK VS RCB DREAM11 PREDICTION
Dream 11 has joined up as the official sponsor of the IPL and is going to be running the IPL fantasy game as well. We believe the IPL is a good opportunity for the readers of this site to be able to use their in-depth cricket knowledge and our guidance to earn some serious money!
The first match of an IPL tournament can be quite tricky to make the picks because it is unclear what strategy the camp might be following. This is why we recommend sticking with the safe options largely. WIcket Keeper: Dhoni at 9 points seems a bit expensive when his batting position and form is unclear.
Parthiv Patel could be opening the batting for RCB and is almost certain to be in the playing eleven. Batsmen: Choosing Batsmen from the options available is very difficult because there is so much quality. We have tried to stick to current India team players, overseas batsmen in form, top-order batsmen and T20 specialists.
Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Shane Watson, Ambati Rayadu, and Faf du Plessis. All Rounders: Marcus Stoinis from Australia was talked up by Virat Kohli as a potential impact player and could get a run. He also had a brilliant BBL this season. The second all-rounder we are choosing is Washington Sundar.
His batting is underrated but his bowling is very effective in T20 cricket. Bowlers: This gives us space for three bowlers. Imran Tahir (at 8.5 points), Mohammad Siraj, and Karn-Sharma appear to be the best value for money choices at this point in time.
RCB VS CSK MATCH NEWS :
- The batting is going to be the biggest strength for CSK in this match. They are up against an RCB side which has struggled to get its bowling right in the last few seasons. Players like Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni, Sam Billings,Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, and Kedar Jadhav make CSK a formidable batting side. Billin could miss out depending on the balance of the side but Dwayne Bravo and maybe Ravindra Jadeja are also expected to play, both of whom are very handy batsmen apart from being dependable bowlers.
- Virat and AB are two of the best players in the world and now that AB de Villiers is not playing international cricket, he is going to be more motivated to do well in the IPL. How well these two do in the tournament is going to decide how far RCB goes in IPL 2019.
- Marcus Stoinis is one of the best all-rounders in the world and is also rated very highly by Virat Kohli. He could be the opener that RCB looks for alongside someone like Shimron Hetmyer.
- The problem for RCB is going to be finding some quality Indian batsmen. Himmat Singh,Gurkeerat Singh, and Devdutt Padikal are in the squad but are definitely unproven quantities.
- RCB also has Moeen Ali and Colin de Grandhomme to choose from to help give quality all-round options in the lower middle order. Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar are good spin bowling options but the fast bowling choices are a bit thin.
CSK VS RCB PLAYING11:
- Akshdeep Nath,Virat Kohli, Parthiv Patel, AB de Villiers, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Shimron Hetmyer, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
- MS Dhoni, Dwayne Bravo, David Willey, Sam Billings, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Karn Sharma, Shardul Thakur
Key Players BAN VS CHE :
- Virat Kohli
- Shivam Dube
- Dwayne Bravo
- Y Chahal
- AB De Villers
- MS Dhoni
Head To Head Stats:
For Chennai vs Bangalore , The Chennai have a quite good record vs Bangalore , as they have won both matches last season and have now claimed 15 wins from the 22 completed matches between the both of them .
RCB VS CSK DREAM11 TEAM :
Chennai vs Bangalore Match Prediction:
So! Who Will Win RCB VS CSK . Both the teams are going to be a serious contender in IPL 2019. They have a strong batting lineup and bowling that can be exploited.
- CSK has kept together the majority of its side from its IPL 2018 title winning run
- RCB’s batting is fearsome on paper with the likes of Kohli, de Villiers, Hetmyer, and Stoinis
- Both sides have a bowling attack that is not the strongest but home advantage tilts things in favor of CSK just a bit
We think Chennai could start their IPL 2019 campaign with a win In CHE VS BAN 1st T20.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page
Also check News & Events Magazine April 2019