India Vs Australia 1st T20 Dream11 Match PredictionFebruary 24, 2019
Who Will Win India Vs Australia 1st T20.Prior to the drawn series in Australia, India has won their last 7 T20 series, but they have now only 2 wins in their last 5 matches. They fell five runs short of a rain-revised 17-over target in the 1st match of the series against australia before a no result in the second match. In the third game, Krunal Pandya’s four-wicket haul and 61* from 41 balls for Virat Kohli ensured a tie. IND VS AUS 1st T20 Dream11 Match preview is given in this post.
Australia have not played a T20 match since welcoming India in November – drawing that series 1-1 from three games. Victory in the 1st match of the series ended a run of 4 straight defeats in the format, having been whitewashed by Pakistan in the UAE and lost a one-off game to South Africa.Their previous win was against the UAE and they have not won a bilateral T20 series of more than one match since beating Sri Lanka in 2016.
Venue: ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam – India . TThe ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium is known for its batsman-friendly pitches, However spinners would also get some advantage over here .
Match Details: IND VS AUS , Feb 24 , 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
|Highest Scores Chased||84/1 (13.5 Ov) by IND vs SL|
|Lowest Scores Defended||82/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs IND|
|Average 1st Inns scores||82|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||84|
|Highest total recorded||84/1 (13.5 Ov) by IND vs SL|
|Lowest Total Recorded||82/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs IND|
IND VS AUS Team News :
- Hardik Pandya has been ruled out of the series due to a back injury.
- Kuldeep Yadav has also been rested.
- Shaun Marsh hasn’t travelled with the team so he will not play.
KEY PLAYERS :
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli(c)
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Glenn Maxwell
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- P cummins
- Glenn Maxwell
AUS VS IND WINNING TIPS :
- Marcus Stoinis is in superb all-round form, starring in Melbourne Stars’ run to the Big Bash League final.He hit 533 runs in 13 BBL matches and took 14 wickets.
- D’Arcy Short who hit six half-centuries for Hobart Hurricanes on his way to 637 runs from 15 innings, and top wicket-taker
- Glenn Maxwell also finished strongly with scores of 82 and 43* as the Stars reached the BBL final.
- Krunal Pandya took 4-36 in their most recent game against Australia – moving to ten from his last nine matches in the format in total.
- Jasprit Bumrah has taken 48 wickets in 40 T20 internationals with an impressive economy rate of 6.77 runs per over.
- Virat Kohli averages 49.25 in T20 internationals with a strike rate of 136.11.
Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, D Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson,Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Peter Handscomb, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa
India Vs Australia Expected11:
Virat Kohli (c), MS Dhoni, Rishabh Pant,Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Krunal Pandya, Vijay Shankar, Mayank Markande, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah
Aaron Finch(c), D Arcy Short, Usman Khawaja, Glenn Maxwell, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey, Nathan Coulter-Nile, pat cummins, Billy Stanlake, Adam Zampa.
Facts & Fixtures :
- India and Australia meet again in T20 cricket, having drawn 1-1 in a three game series in Australia in November.
- In the rain-affected series in Australia, Krunal Pandya took 4-36 and Virat Kohli hit an unbeaten 61 from 41 balls as India levelled the series with a six-wicket win in their most recent meeting.
- Since then, India have also lost a T20 series against New Zealand while Australian’s players have been in Big Bash League action.
Head To Head Stats:
For India Vs Australia , There have been 18 previous T20 internationals between India and Australia, out of which India have count of 11 wins . Australia’s win in the last series was their sixth, while the rained-off second game was the first time there was no result.
AUS VS IND DREAM11 TEAM :
TEAM1: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (C), MS Dhoni , Krunal Pandya , Jasprit Bumrah , D Arcy Short(VC), Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis(VC) , Adam Zampa, pat Cummins
India Vs Australia Match Prediction:
So! Who Will Win IND VS AUS . Afghanistan are coming on the back of seven consecutive T20I wins and so they will be carrying a lot of momentum with them. Ireland, on the other hand, have faced five defeats in their last seven matches and they have quite a few issues to resolve. Moreover, their batsmen won’t find it easy to tackle the Afghan spinners on this spin-friendly pitch. India’s good T20 form DUR VS NMG Betting has slipped in their last two away series but they can bounce back on home soil against an inconsistent Australia team. In India Vs Australia 1st T20.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page
Also check Newspaper Editorials 23rd February 2019