West Indies Vs England 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction , Winning TipsFebruary 22, 2019
Who Will Win West Indies Vs England 2nd ODI. England’s victory in the 1st ODI would have surely affected the morale of the Windies.They ended up losing the opening game of this series despite putting up a brilliant performance with the bat. Their bowling, however, was pretty ordinary and failed to defend a big total of 360. Windies Vs England Dream11 Match preview is given in this post.
The Windies have now lost their third consecutive ODI against England at this venue and this is something that will further diminish their confidence. Their bowlers will have to bowl much better against this powerful English batting line-up.
Venue: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown – Barbados .Another high-scoring game can be expected on this flat batting track Bowlers will have very little margin for error Even 300 may not be a safe score .
Match Details: ENG VS WI , Feb 22 , 20:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados has hosted 39 matches till now out of which 18 were won by batting first and 19 by bowling first
|Highest Scores Chased||364/4 (48.4 Ov) by Eng vs WI|
|Lowest Scores Defended||197/8 (50 Ov) by PAK vs WI|
|Average 1st Inns scores||231|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||200|
|Highest total recorded||364/4 (48.4 Ov) by Eng vs WI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||91/10 (30 Ov) by IRE vs AUS|
Windies vs England ODI Team News :
West Indies :
- Kemar Roach has been ruled out of the series as Holder confirmed.
- West Indies have no injury concerns heading into the second one-day international.
- Despite losing the series opener on Wednesday, the Windies are not expected to make no other changes to their line-up for this match.
- England will be very pleased with their performance the other day.
- The visitors could bring allrounder David Willey in place of fast bowler Liam Plunkett who was the most expensive of their bowlers.
- The rest of their line-up is expected to remain unchanged.
ENG VS WI KEY PLAYERS :
West Indies :
- Chris Gayle
- Shai Hope
- Shimron Hetmeyer
- Jason Holder
- Jason Roy
- Jonny Bairstow
- Joe Root
- Ben Stokes
WI VS ENG WINNING TIPS :
- Chris Gayle was at his quite best in the first ODI where he cracked a big score of 135 runs that included 12 sixes.
- While Jason Roy smashed his first century at this ground, Root hit his second and one can expect them to score the big runs for England again.
- Shai Hope also got a fine 1/2 century and He along with Darren Bravo are the two key figures in this batting line-up.
- However, windies will also need Oshane Thomas and leg-spinner Devendra Bishoo to bowl quite well.
- Jason Holder returned pretty good numbers of 2-63 from 9.4 overs while the rest of the bowlers were being smacked around the park.
- Ben Stokes is a dangerous man with both bat and ball. The allrounder was brilliant pick last time with impressive figures of 3-37 from eight overs.
- Adil Rashid too picked up three wickets but was slightly on the expensive side. Chris Woakes took a couple and finished with an economy rate of 5.90.
West Indies :
Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Tom Curran,Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Alex Hales, David Willey, Joe Denly
England vs Windies Playing11:
West Indies :
Shai Hope (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Darren Bravo, Jason Holder (c), Nicholas Pooran/Sheldon Cottrell, Carlos Brathwaite/Sheldon Cottrell, Chris Gayle, John Campbell, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo/Fabian Allen, Oshane Thomas
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood
Facts & Fixtures West Indies Vs England :
- West Indies would have been disappointed after the opening ODI as they ended up losing even after making 360 on the scoreboard.
- Although ! windies were quite impressive with the bat last time but they would like their middle-order to score some more .
- England now have won the last three ODIs they have played against the West Indies at the Kensington Oval.
Head To Head Stats:
For England vs West Indies , West Indies and England have now played 92 completed one-day internationals against each other with the latter leading the scoreline 50-42. England have now beaten the Windies in their last ten completed meetings in the game’s fifty-over format.
ENG VS WI DREAM11 TEAM :
To be Updated soon…….
West Indies Vs England Match Prediction:
So! Who Will Win WI VS ENG . The hosts looked set for a win after having scored a mammoth 360 but the visitors were just too good with the bat on that day and took the game away from under their nose. England now have six wins in their last seven completed one-day internationals. Their last ODI defeat came against Sri Lanka at Colombo in the final game of the five-match series played last year in October. The visitors showed their batting strength in the last game after their bowlers took a beating. The tourists have gained momentum and we expect them to extend their lead in the series.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page