Sunrisers hyderabad vs Chennai super kings FINAL – Dream11 PredictionMay 27, 2018
Who Will Win Sunrisers hyderabad vs Chennai super kings FINAL IPL 2018 . Sunrisers Hyderabad and Chennai Super Kings will battle it out to be crowned IPL champions 2018 in Mumbai Scheduled to start on 27th May the live action begins at 19:00 local time CSK vs SRH . Dream11 Prediction of HYD VS CHE FINAL is given in this post.
Venue:Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. Stadium has seen 180 generally equate to a winning score but recent matches have seen pacemen like Andrew Tye Jasprit Bumrah and Jofra Archer return some impressive bowling figures. We generally see here a neutral pitch with some help for all departments. Pitch generally get slow as the game progresses.
Match Details: HYD VS CHE , May 27 , 19:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last last 64 matches Played in which 33 won by 1st batting and 31 matches won by chasing.
|Highest Scores Chased||195/3 (20 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Lowest Scores Defended||135/6 (20 Ov) by DC vs MI|
|Average 1st Inns scores||165|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||152|
|Highest total recorded||235/1 (20 Ov) by RCB vs MI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||67/10 (15.2 Ov) by KKR vs MI|
Sunrisers hyderabad vs Chennai super kings Team News:
- Chennai Super Kings are likely to stick with the same side that beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in the first play-off
- SRH is expected to bring Sandeep sharma in for Khaleed Ahmed.
- No other changes are expected.
Kane Williamson(c), Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shikhar Dhawan, Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan, Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Billy Stanlake, Alex Hales, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, T Natarajan, Mohammad Nabi, Basil Thampi, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sachin Baby, Chris Jordan, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan
MS Dhoni (c & wk), Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi
Shikhar Dhawan, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Kane Williamson (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Deepak Hooda, Rashid Khan, K Khaleel Ahmed/ Sandeep Sharma,Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan.
Players To Watch out for HYD VS CHE :
- Faf du Plessis
- Dwayne Bravo
- MS DhonI
- Shane Watson
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Rashid Khan
Facts & Fixtures HYD VS CHE :
- Harbhajan Singh’s next wicket at the Wankhede Stadium will be his 50th IPL scalp at the venue – only Lasith Malinga has taken more at the ground.
- Ambati Rayudu has scored 179 runs against Sunrisers Hyderabad this season, including an unbeaten century
- Of all bowlers to have taken ten or more wickets, Ngidi is the only one to have conceded less than a run a ball.
- Rashid Khan has taken five wickets so far in the play-offs at an average of just six. His eight overs have cost just 30 runs – an economy rate of 3.75.
- Chennai lost three finals in four years prior to their suspension, while Sunrisers Hyderabad won their only previous final appearance in 2016.
- Kane Williamson will win this year’s orange cap after hitting eight half-centuries on his way to 688 runs from his 16 innings in this year’s competition.
Head To Head Stats:
For Sunrisers hyderabad vs Chennai super kings , Chennai Super Kings’ play-off victory was their eighth win in ten matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad and third of the 2018 tournament. They had previously not met since 2015, of course, as a result of the Super Kings’ two-year IPL ban.
SRH VS CSK DREAM11 TIPS :
- Captain and Vice-captain choices are Faf du Plessis(C*), Kane Williamson(C), Shane Watson (VC*), Rashid Khan (VC*)
- Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis, Kane Williamson (c),Shikhar Dhawan are nice batting options
- Wicket Keeper MS Dhoni is good.
- Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi are good bowler choices for Fantasy Cricket Team.
- Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo,Shakib Al Hasan are decent all rounder choices
Sunrisers hyderabad vs Chennai super kings– Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win SRH VS CSK . Chennai Super Kings may have the better record against Sunrisers Hyderabad, but their form has been inconsistent. Sunrisers Hyderabad have returned to winning ways in perfect time, and with the leading run scorer and two of the three leading wicket takers in their line-up, they have the quality to upset the odds.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page