SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For Group B & C postsMay 15, 2017
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017:
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for some of the most reputed posts in central government departments including Income Tax, Customs, Excise, CBI, Election Commission etc. Last Date to Apply Online Is 16th, June , 2017.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Post Details:
Name of the Exam: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017
Name Of The Posts:
GROUP B POSTS:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer ( Central Secretariat)
- Assistant Section Officer ( Intelligence Bureau)
- Assistant Section Officer ( Ministry of Railways )
- Assistant Section Officer ( Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistant Section Officer ( AFHQ )
- Assistant/ Superintendent ( Other Ministeries)
- Assistant Section Officer ( Other Ministeries)
- Inspector of Income Tax ( CBDT )
- Inspector, (Central Excise) ( CBEC)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) ( CBEC )
- Inspector (Examiner) ( CBEC)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)
- Sub Inspector ( CBI)
- Inspector Posts (Department of Post)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- Sub Inspector (National Investigation Agency (NIA))
- Junior Statistical Officer (M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation)
GROUP C POSTS:
- Auditor(Offices under C&AG)
- Auditor(Offices under CGDA)
- Auditor(Other Ministry/Departments)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under C&AG)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant ( Other Ministeries )
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks (Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres)
- Tax Assistant ( CBDT)
- Tax Assistant ( CBEC )
- Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
Age Limit: For Age details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on computer based exam.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay RS. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. No fee for SC, ST and Ex Serviceman Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in By 16/06/2017.
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||01.08.2017-20.08.2017|
|Date of Tier-II||10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017|
|Date of Tier-III (Descriptive)||21.01.2018|
|Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)||Feb, 2018|
For more details click on the link given below…
Recruitment Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here