Daily Reasoning Questions (Puzzles) – 9th JuneJune 9, 2017
Reasoning Questions – 9th June:
Reasoning is one of the Important sections in various govt exams, Check out the Reasoning Puzzles Questions for preparation of various exams
Q:A>Directions (Q.1-5): Study the information and answer the given questions:
Six People – B, C, D, E, F, and G live in eight different floors of building (but not necessarily in the same order). Two of the floors in the building are vacant. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered one, the one above that is numbered two, and so on till the topmost floor is numbered eight. Each one of them also likes a different brands of perfumes, namely Gillette, Adidas, Axe, Fogg, Nivea and NIKE (but not necessarily in the same order).
The number of floors above F is same as the number of floors between F and D. F lives an odd numbered floor above the floor numbered four. There are three people live between the two vacant floors. Only three floors between D and the one who likes Gillette. The one who likes Nivea lives immediately above G. Only three floors between G and B. The one who likes NIKE lives immediately above the one who likes Adidas. C lives immediately above the one who likes Fogg. The number of floors between F and the one who likes AXE is only one. The one who likes AXE perfume immediately below the one of the vacant floors. The floor number of the vacant floors are even – number. Only two floors are there between the one who likes NIKE and Gillette. C lived immediately below the one of the vacant floors and not on the ground floor. C neither lived on floor number 5 nor floor number 3. The one who likes Axe live on one of the floors below the floor number 4.
- Which of the following Statements is true with respect to the given information?
A. G lives immediately above the one who likes Gillette
B. E lives immediately above C
C. Only three people live between F and the one who likes NIKE.
D. D likes Fogg.
E. All the given statements are true.
- Who amongst the following lives exactly between the fourth floor and the one who likes nike Perfume?
- Which of the following pair represents vacant floors?
A. 4, 6
B. 2, 6
C. 4, 8
D. 2, 8
E. 6, 8
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to the group?
A. G – Nivea
B. C – Gillette
C. F – Nivea
D. E – Adidas
E. D – AXE
- How many people live between C and E?
Q:B>Directions (Q.6-10): Study the information and answer the given questions:
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 – 5000 officer posts
- SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2017
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – TGC126
- Indian air force Recruitment 2017( AFCAT)
- Federal bank Recruitment 2017 – officer/Clerk posts
Your Feedback is Important to us. Kindly Give your Feed back in comments…..