Daily Reasoning Questions (Puzzles) – 6th JulyJuly 6, 2017
Reasoning Questions – 6th July
Reasoning is one of the Important sections in various govt exams, Check out the Reasoning Puzzles Questions for preparation of various exams in online classes.
Q.A.Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
- Shubham works in BOI and he likes neither Apple nor Lemon.
- Yashita likes Banana she works in OBC.
- Pooja and Sahil do not work in Dena Bank and neither of them likes Lemon.
- Swati works in SBI and likes Papaya.
- The one who works in BOB likes Grapes.
- Nitin works in ICICI Bank and likes Orange.
- Pooja does not work in Axis Bank.
Q:B>(6-10) Study the following information carefully to answer the given question:
There are seven engineering student, C, D,A, B, E, F and G. And they belongs to different branch of engineering viz. Mechanical Engineering,Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering but not necessarily in the same order.They like different sports viz .Hockey, Football, Badminton, Cricket, Swimming, Tennis and Baseball but not necessarily in the same order. They are of different cities viz. Delhi, Agra, Noida, Jaunpur, Lucknow, and Varanasi but not necessarily in the same order.
- There are two students of Mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. Each person belongs to only one city but two persons belong to Agra. Not more than two students belong to same branch and there is at least one student studies in each branch of engineering. The following information is known about them.
- A is Chemical engineering student. E is an electronics engineering student and likes cricket. The student who likes Badminton belongs to Lucknow. D and F are of same Branch student. The student who belongs to Delhi likes Hockey but is not of Electrical engineering student. B likes either Football or Tennis. The one who belongs to Jaunpur likes Swimming but is neither a Chemical engineering student nor he is the D. None of B and F belongs to Mechanical engineering.
- The student who studies Civil engineering belongs to Noida and in any case he is not D. The student who likes baseball studies in Mechanical Branch. D and E belong to same city. A does not belong to Delhi and C does not like swimming. B does not belong to electrical engineering and D does not belong to mechanical engineering. C belongs to Varanasi and the persons belong to electrical engineering does not like badminton.
Your Feedback is Important to us. Kindly Give your Feed back in comments….