Daily Reasoning Questions (Puzzles) – 16th mayMay 15, 2017
Reasoning Questions – 16th May:
Reasoning is one of the Important sections in various govt exams, Check out the Reasoning Puzzles Questions for preparation of various exams
Q:A>Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below.
Eight friends namely A, B, T, U,R, S, W and V live on eight different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The ground floor is numbered 1 and the one above that is numbered 2 and so on till the topmost floor is numbered 8. Each one of them owns a different car, namely Etios, Celerio, Santro, Brio, Amaze, Civic, Micra and Fabia (but not necessarily in the same order). They went to tour on eight different months viz, February, April, June, July, August, September, October, December.
- S lives on an even numbered floor. Only three people live between S and T. Only one person lives between T and V. V lives on one of the floors below T. Only two persons live between V and U.
- W lives on a floor that is immediately below U. Only two persons live between T and B. A does not live on the lowermost floor. The person who owns civic car lives on the floor numbered 7. W owns Amaze. The person who owns Brio lived on the topmost floor went to tour after August.
- The persons who lived on odd numbered floors went to tour on the months which has less than 31 days. The person who went to tour on February lived on one of the floors above the 4th floor.
- The person who lived on the 5th floor went to tour on one of the months after April. The person who lived on the lowermost floor went to tour on one of the months after June and he owns Santro.
- The person who owns Celerio car lived immediately above the 4th floor. The person who went to tour on July owns Amaze. U owns Fabia went to tour on the month before June. The person who owns Micra went to tour on the month after July. V owns Etios went to tour after October
- Which of the following Statements is true with respect to the given information?
1. T lives immediately above the one who owns Civic
2. U lives immediately above R
3. Only three people live between U and the one who owns Brio.
4. W owns Etios
5. All the given statements are true.
- Who amongst the following lives exactly between V and the one who owns Brio?
- Four of the following cars does W own?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which
one of the following does not belong to the group?
1. T – Civic
2. V – Celerio
3. V – Etios
4. S – Fabia
5. U – Amaze
- How many people live between A and the one who owns Amaze?
Q:B>Seven people, namely D,E,F,A,B,C and G like seven different flowers namely Rose, Jasmine, Lily, Sun flower, Orchid, Marigold and Daffodil but not necessarily in the same order. Each people also works in the same office but at a different department on the basis of experience namely Accounts (ACC), Production (PO), Quality Management (QM), Administration (ADMIN), Marketing & Sales, (M&S), Human Resources (HR), and Public Relations (PR), but not necessarily in the same order.
Note : Each person has been allocated to a department as per increasing order of experience with the one in ADMIN being the least experienced whilst the one in PR Being the most experienced.
G likes Daffodil and has more experience than the one who likes Rose. Only one person has more experience than A. Only one person has less experience than F. B does not work in QM. The one who has less experience than F likes Sun flower. The one in HR likes Orchid. D has less experience than the one in PO, but more experience than the one who likes Lily. E neither has the least experience than the one who likes Lily nor he works in QM. The one who likes Jasmine does not work in PO. Only two people have more experience than the one who likes Rose.
- As per the given arrangement, ADMIN is related to Lily and PO is related to Rose in a certain way. To which of the following is ACC related to the same way?
C. Sun flower
- Which of the following pairs of people who have more experience than C less experience than E?
A. F, G
B. F, B
C. G, A
D. A, D
E. None of the Above
- Which combination represents the department that C works in and the flower he likes?
A. QM – Rose
B. PO – Lily
C. PO – Marigold
D. ACC – Sunflower
E. ADMIN – Sunflower
- Who amongst the following works in ADMIN?
E. Other than those given as options
- Which of the following flowers does D like?
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 – 5000 officer posts
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 7302 Posts
- Daily HINDU Editorial/ Vocabulary 8th May
- Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1008 sales tax inspector, si posts