Reasoning Questions (Puzzles) – 15th October 2018October 15, 2018
Reasoning Questions – 15th October 2018
Reasoning is one of the Important sections in various govt exams, Check out the Reasoning Puzzles Questions for preparation of various exams in online classes.
Q.A.Directions (Q1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below(seating Arrangement):
Eight persons Bharat, Bala, Bindu, Bipin, Balbir, Bhavani, Baskar and Bhagya are sitting around a circular table facing away from the centre. Each of them has a different rank in the test, viz 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th but not necessarily in the same order.
- Bharat and Binduwhose rank is 3rd, can never sit together. There are two persons between the persons whose ranks are 7th and 5th. The person whose rank is 5th sits second to the right of Bhavani.
- Bhagya does not rank 2nd or 1st and she is also immediate neighbour of the one whose rank is 5th. The person whose rank is 1st cannot sit with the person whose rank is 4th.
- There are two persons sitting between Bindu and the person whose rank is 6th. Bala and Balbir are immediate neighbours of each other.
- The person whose rank is 1st sits on the immediate left of the person whose rank is 8th. Bharat is second to the right of the person whose rank is 7th.
- Bipin’s rank is neither 6th nor 7th. Balbir and Baskar are not immediate neighbours. Baskar, who does not rank 5th, sits on the immediate right of Bhagya. There is only one person sitting between those two persons whose ranks are 8th and 6th.
- There is only one person sitting between Baskar and the person whose rank is 6th and the person can never be Bhavani.
- Which of the following pairs of persons and ranks is definitely true?
1.Bindu – 8th
3.Baskar – 2nd
4.Bala – 4th
5.All are false
- How many persons are sitting between Balbir and Bala when counted in anticlockwise direction from Bala?
- Which of the following is the position of Bhavani with respect to the person whose rank is 4th?
1.Second to the left
2.Third to the right
3.Third to the left
4.Fourth to the right
5.Can’t be determined
- If Bharat interchanges his place with the person whose rank is 2nd, then which of the following is the position of the person whose rank is 3rd with respect to the person whose rank is 6th?
1.Second to the left
2.Second to the right
3.Third to the right
4.Third to the left
5.None of these
- If Bharat is related to Binduand Baskaris related to Balbir in the same way Bhagya is related to?
5.None of these
The one who likes Angry Bird lives immediately below the one who likes Candy crush. A does not like Fruit Ninja. G stayed in the second floor and has a seminar on Wednesday. The one who stayed in the first floor has a seminar on Saturday. The person who likes Temple Run lives on the floor above the floor numbered 4. More than four persons live between the person who likes Temple Run and the one Who likes Crossy Road. B has a seminar immediately before E. B does not have seminar on any of the days after G. The one who stayed in the seventh floor does not have a seminar on any of the days on or before Friday. The one who stayed in the third floor has a seminar immediately after C. E does not stay in the fifth floor. More than two persons live between the one who likes Candy crush and the one who likes Pokemon Go. The one who stays in sixth floor does not have a seminar immediately before or after G. F does not have any seminar on Sunday and does not live in third floor. D does not have seminar on any one of the days before A.
eedback is Important to us. Kindly Give your Feed back in comments….