Daily Reasoning Questions (Puzzles) – 14th mayMay 13, 2017
Reasoning Questions – 14th May:
Reasoning is one of the Important sections in various govt exams, Check out the Reasoning Puzzles Questions for preparation of various exams
There are Seven different TV Shops – P, Q, E, F,C, D and G sold TVs starting from Monday to Sunday (of the same week) not necessarily in same order. The number of TVs sold by the Seven TV shops in seven different days are 12, 18,4, 6, 9, 15 and 27 (not necessarily in same order).
- The Shop ‘P’ sold TVs on one of the days after Friday. On Wednesday, the number of TVs sold are 12. The difference between the number of TVs sold on Monday and Friday is the multiple of the number 7
- There are two shops between the shop F and the shop which one sold 4TVs. Shop Q sold TVs on one of the days immediately before the shop that sold 9 TVs. There are two shops between B and G.
- There are three shops between the shop F and D. C not sold the least number of TVs. The sum of TVs sold on Wednesday and Saturday is more than ten and the sum equals to the number of TVs sold on Friday.
- The difference between the number of TVs sold by Shop Q and G is less than five. The Shop which sold 9 TVs not on Friday.The shop F sold the TVs on one of the days after the shop which sold 4TVs.
- The shop which sold more than 12 TVs(not an odd number) is immediately after the one which one sold 12 TVs. Shop F sold more number of TVs than Shop D.
- Which of the following is sold by Shop P?
- Which of the following combinations of “Shop – Day” is True with respect to the given arrangement?
A. E – Friday
B. P – Saturday
C. C – Thursday
D. Q – Friday
E. E – Thursday
- Which of the following shop sold TV’s immediately after P?
- In this arrangement, P is related to Monday, F is related to Wednesday then Q is related to?
C. None of the given options is true.
- Which among the following shop sold TVs in Monday?
Seven Persons – P, Q, C, D, E, F, and G – live on separate floors of a seven storey-ed building, but not in the same order. The ground floor of the building is numbered 1, the floor above it 2 and so on until the topmost floor is numbered 7. Each person likes different fruits – Guava, Pomegranate, Apple, Banana, Orange, Grapes and Pineapple, but not necessarily in the same order.
The person who likes Guava lives on floor numbered four. P does not live on the lowermost floor. P lives on any odd numbered floor below the one who likes Guava. Only two persons live between P and the person who likes Pineapple. Only one person lives between Q and F. F lives on an even numbered floor and does not like Guava. Only three persons live between the persons who like Apple and Orange respectively. The person who likes Apple live on any floor above the Q’s floor. The person who likes Apple does not live on the topmost floor. G lives on an even numbered floor but neither immediately above nor immediately below the floor of P. C does not like Apple or Orange. Only two persons live between D and the one who likes Guava. The person who likes Pomegranate lives on the floor immediately above the floor of the person who likes Grapes.
- How many persons live between the floors on which G and D live?
E. No one
- Which of the following statements is/are true according to the given information?
A. E lives on floor numbered 5 and he does not like Guava
B. P likes Pomegranate and he does not live on floor numbered 4
C. C likes Banana and he lives on the topmost floor
D. Only two persons live between the floors of E and F
E. All the statements are true.
- Who among the following lives on the floor immediately above the floor of P?
E. No one
- Who among the following lives exactly between the floors on which G and Q live?
E. No one
- Who among the following does like Orange?
E. No one
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 – 5000 officer posts
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 7302 Posts
- Daily HINDU Editorial/ Vocabulary 8th May
- Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1008 sales tax inspector, si posts