Daily Reasoning Questions (Puzzles) – 13th mayMay 12, 2017
Reasoning Questions – 13th May:
Reasoning is one of the Important sections in various govt exams, Check out the Reasoning Puzzles Questions for preparation of various exams
Q:A>Directions (Q.1-5): Read the following informations to answer the given question:
Seven People namely D, E, A, B, C,F and G went to tour on seven different months of the same year namely February, March, April, June, September, October and November. Each of them also likes a different Chocolate namely Kit-kat, Milky Bar, 5Star, Dairy Milk, Munch,Luv it and Perk but not necessarily in the same order.
F went to tour on the month which has more than 30 days. A went to tour immediately before the one who likes Dairy Milk. Only one person went to tour between F and the one who likes 5Star. Both G and C went to tour on one of the months after the one who likes 5Star. G went to tour immediately before C. The one who likes Munch went to tour on the month which has less than 30 days. Only three people went to tour between the one who likes Munch and the one who likes Perk. Only two people went to tour between G and the one who likes Kit-kat. D went to tour immediately after the one who likes Kit-kat. Only two people went to tour between D and E. C does not like Luv it.
- Which of the following represents the month in which G went to tour?
E. Can not be determined
- Which of the following does C like?
C. Dairy Milk
E. Milky bar
- As per the given arrangement, Munch is related to April and Kit-kat is related to September following a certain pattern, which of the following is Perk related to following the same pattern?
- Which of the following represents the people who went to tour April and November respectively?
- How many people went to tour between E and A ?
E. More than three
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 – 5000 officer posts
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 7302 Posts
- Daily HINDU Editorial/ Vocabulary 8th May
- Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
- haryana Postal Circle recruitment 2017