Daily Reasoning Questions (Puzzles) – 11th mayMay 11, 2017
Reasoning Questions – 11th May:
Reasoning is one of the Important sections in various govt exams, Check out the Reasoning Puzzles Questions for preparation of various exams
Seven persons – D, E, A, B, C,F and G live on seven different floors of a building but not necessarily in same order. Lowermost floor of building is numbered 1, one above that is numbered 2 and so on till top most floor is numbered 7. Each one of them also own different brands of Car, namely Skoda, Toyoto,Fiat, Hyundai, Honda, Ford and Chevrolet.(but not necessarily in same order). All of them went to tour on seven different days starting from Monday to Sunday(of the same week)
- A lives an odd numbered floor but not on floor numbered Three. Only two persons live between D and the one who owns Toyoto. The one who owns Honda lives immediately above C. The one who owns Toyoto went to tour on one of the days before Thursday.
- The one who owns Hyundai lives on odd numbered floors above D. B lives on the floors above E. Only three persons live between C and the one who owns Hyundai. The person who went to tour on Friday owns Fiat Car.
- The one who owns Fiat lives immediately above the one who owns Chevrolet. G lives on an odd numbered floor. E does not own Honda. D went to tour on Sunday
- Only one person lives between B and E. The one who owns Toyoto lives immediately above A. Neither C nor A owns Skoda. The one who went to tour on Wednesday immediately after the one who owns Hyundai.
- The one who owns Honda went to tour immediately before the one who lives in floor no 3. There are two persons live between the floor no 4 and the person who went to tour on Wednesday. The one who went to tour on Wednesday is not C.
A. Ford – C
B. Hyundai – F
C. Chevrolet – G
D. Fiat – D
E. Ford – B
A. The one who owns Honda went to tour on the day immediately after E.
B. F likes Fiat
C. None of the given options is true.
D. Only four persons live between D and G
E. G lives immediately below E.
B. The one who owns Fiat
C. The one who owns Hyundai
Q:B>Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Seven friends Pooja, Om,Ruchi, Seema, Nikita, Qadir and Tina works at different places in India i.e. Mumbai, Nainital, Bangalore, Pushkar, Lucknow, New Delhi and Ladakh but not necessarily in same order. They work at different branches of Government ie. Executive, Legislative and Judicial branch. Not more than three and not less than two of them work in any branch. The one who works at Mumbai does not work in Executive branch. Ruchi work at Nainital and there is one judicial branch at Mumbai. Pooja works in Ladakh and is in the same branch as that of Tina. Om works in Executive branch and Tina does not work in Executive branch. Nikita works at Bangalore and is in same branch as that of Ruchi. Qadir does not work at Lucknow and Om is placed at New Delhi. There is a Legislative branch in Nainital and there are three persons in executive branch.
Q6. Which three friend’s works in same branch?
(a) Om, Pooja and Qadir
(b) Nikita, Pooja and Ruchi
(c) Om, Qadir and Seema
(d) Seema, Om and Pooja
(e) Other than given options
Q7. Who lives in New Delhi?
Q8. Which of the following combination is incorrect?
(b) Ruchi – Nainital – Legislative
(c) Seema – Lucknow – Executive
(d) Qadir – Pushkar – Executive
(e) Other than given options
Q9. Seema works at which place?
(d) Either ‘Nainital’ or ‘Pushkar’
Q10. Where does Tina work?
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 – 5000 officer posts
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 7302 Posts
- Daily HINDU Editorial/ Vocabulary 8th May
- Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
- haryana Postal Circle recruitment 2017