Reasoning Questions (Puzzles) – 11th February 2019February 11, 2019
Reasoning Questions – 11th February 2019
Reasoning is one of the Important sections in various govt exams, Check out the Reasoning Puzzles Questions for preparation of various exams in online classes.
Q.A.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Q:B>Directions (6-10):Study the following information and answer the given questions:
- Only five people live above the floors on which P lives. Only one person lives between P and the one travelling to Varanasi.
- U lives immediately below the one travelling to Delhi. The one travelling to Delhi lives on an even numbered floor.
- Only three people live between the ones travelling to Varanasi and Agra.
- T lives immediately above R. T is not travelling to Agra. Only two people live between Q and the one travelling to Meerut.
- The one travelling to Meerut lives below the floor on which Q lives. W is travelling to Patna and lives on floor no. 8.
- The one travelling to Noida does not live immediately above or immediately below Q.
- S does not live immediately above or immediately below P. X travelling to Mumbai and lives immediately above W. V does not travel to Kanpur.
Your Feedback is Important to us. Kindly Give your Feed back in comments….