Quantitative Aptitude Questions 22nd January 2019January 22, 2019
Quantitative Aptitude Questions 22nd January 2019
Mathematics is one of the important sections of various Government exams, check out Daily Quant and data interpretation questions for preparation of various exams.
Q:A>Directions (1-5):The given pie-chart shows the percentage distribution of total cars sold by six different companies and the table shows the ratio of diesel to petrol cars among the sold cars. Answer the given questions based on the pie-chart and the table.
|Company||Diesel : Petrol|
|A||9 : 8|
|B||11 : 8|
|C||3 : 4|
|D||8 : 5|
|E||7 : 9|
|F||3 : 2|
- What is the total number of petrol cars sold by Company A, B and C together?
- What is the difference between the total no. of diesel cars and the total no. of petrol cars sold by Company D?
- What is the ratio of the total no. of petrol cars sold by Company E to that of diesel cars sold by Company F?
(a) 2 : 1
(b) 3 : 2
(c) 4 : 3
(d) 5 : 4
(e) None of these
- The total number of diesel cars sold by Company D is approximately what per cent of the total no. of cars sold by Company F?
- What is the difference between the total number of diesel cars sold by all companies together and total number of petrol cars sold by all companies together?
QB:>Directions (Q6-10):The following pie chart shows the amount of subscriptions generated for India Bonds from different categories of investors.
Subscriptions Generated for India Bonds
6. If the investment by NRI’s are Rs 4,000 crore, then the investments by corporate houses and FII’s together is:
A. 24,000 crore
B. 24,363 crore
C. 25,423 crore
D. 25,643 crore
E. 26,678 crore
7. What percentage of the total investment is coming from FII’s and NRI’s ?
A. 33 %
B. 11 %
C. 44 %
D. 22 %
8. If the total investment other than by FII and corporate houses is Rs 335,000 crore, then the investment by NRI’s and Offshore funds will be (approximately) ?
E. Cannot be determined
9. If the total investment flows from FII’s were to be doubled in the next year and the investment flows from all other sources had remained constant at their existing levels for this year, then what would be the proportion of FII investment in the total investment into India Bonds next year (in US $ millions) ?
A. 40 %
B. 50 %
C. 60 %
D. 70 %
10. What is the approximate ratio of investment flows into India Bonds from NRI’s to corporate houses ?
E. Cannot be determined
(67/11)*4000 = 24363.6364
11:34 is approximately equal to 1:3