Quantitative Aptitude Questions 21st January 2019January 21, 2019
Quantitative Aptitude Questions 21st January 2019
Mathematics is one of the important sections of various Government exams, check out Daily Quant and data interpretation questions for preparation of various exams.
Q:A>Directions: 1-5) Study the following line graph and answer the questions based on it.
Q:B>Study the following line graph and answer the questions based on it.
- If the ratio of interest rate of E to that of D is 2:3 then what is the Principal(P) of D?
- If the interest is compounded yearly for three years then what is the amount to be earned by C?
- What is the Simple Interest(SI) of B ? If the ratio of Principal of C to that of B is 4:5 and the rate of interest is 10% more than that of C.
- If the Principal(P) of A is 20% more than that of E, then What is the amount of A?
- If amount of D equals to five times that of his Principal then what is the Rate of Interest(%)?
E. None of the Above
- a) 150.08per kg of wheat=670/5=134100% = 134112% = xx= (134×112)/100=150
- e) 7.54Butter:Selling price (Sp)=168Cost price (Cp) =(168×100)/95= 176.8Cp of butter per kg= 176.8/4= 44.21Pulse:Selling price = 99
Cost price =(100×99)/90 = 110
Cp of pulse per kg= 110/3= 36.67
Difference = 44.21-36.67= 7.54
- e) 63Cp = 270Sp % = (100×170)/270=62.96
- d) 77Per kg of wheat = 670/5= 134Per Kg of butter = 176/4= 44Per kg of oil = 270/5 = 54Average cost =(134+44+54)/3=77
- b) 300Sp of salt = 56 × 6= 342Sp% => 114% = 342Cp% => 100% = (342×100)/114=300