Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – TGC 126May 25, 2017
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued to conduct 126th Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 126) (Jan 2018) at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army for married/ unmarried male Graduates. last date to apply online is 14-06-2017 at 1000 hrs.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of the Exam: TGC – 126(Jan 2018)
Name of the Engineering Streams:
1. Civil: 11 Posts
2. Mechanical: 04 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
4. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 06 Posts
5. Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 07 Posts
6. Electronics: 02 Posts
7. Metallurgical: 02 Posts
8. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
9. Micro Electronics and Microwave: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 27 years as on 01-01-2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree course or in final year of Engineering course.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit , SSB interview & medical exam.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in By 14-06-2017 at 1000 hrs.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-05-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14-06-2017|
For more details click on the link given below….
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|