Hyderabad vs Punjab 25th T20 IPL 2018 – Dream11 Match PredictionApril 26, 2018
Who Will Win Hyderabad vs Punjab 25th Match IPL 2018. Sunrisers Hyderabad will look to break Kings XI Punjab having quite a winning streak . when the two teams go head-to-head on April 26 This 25th Fixture of the IPL 2018. Dream11 Prediction of HYD VS PNJ 25th T20 is given in this post.
Kings XI Punjab are on a roll and have the momentum with them after winning their last four matches straight. However, their batting depends a lot on Chris Gayle and if he is unable to recover from his injury in time, the scales will tip heavily in favor of the Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad . Batting could be relatively easier during the second-half of the game Seam bowlers are likely to find more assistance from the pitch than spinners
Match Details: HYD VS PNJ , April 26 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last 52 matches Played in which 20 wins by 1st batting and 31 match won by chasing.
|Highest score chased||217/7 (19.5 Ov) by RR vs DC|
|Lowest score defended||129/8 (20 Ov) by MI vs RPS|
|Average 1st Inns scores||155|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||223/3 (20 Ov) by CSK vs SRH|
|Lowest Total Recorded||80/10 (19.1 Ov) by DD vs SRH|
Hyderabad vs Punjab Team News:
- Billy Stanlake has been ruled out of tournament with a fractured finger .
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar missed the last game against the Mumbai Indians due to a back niggle. Basil Thampi is more likely to make way for him if he returns for this upcoming clash.
- The team might consider sidelining Aaron Finch who is struggling to score runs this season.
- Gayle is expected to return in team in place of Miller.
Lokesh Rahul(w), Chris Gayle, David Miller, Mayank Agarwal, Aaron Finch, Yuvraj Singh, Karun Nair, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ankit Rajpoot, Manoj Tiwary, Barinder Sran, Akshdeep Nath, Ben Dwarshuis, Pardeep Sahu, Mayank Dagar, Manzoor Dar.
Shakib Al Hasan, Manish Pandey,Kane Williamson(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Mohammad Nabi/Carlos Brathwaite, Yusuf Pathan, Wriddhiman Saha(w), Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Basil Thampi, Siddarth Kaul
KL Rahul , Chris Gayle/David Miller, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Aaron Finch/ Marcus Stoinis, Yuvraj Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Andrew Tye, Barinder Sran, Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Players To Watch out for HYD VS PNJ :
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Rashid Khan
- KL Rahul
- Chris Gayle
- Ravichandran Ashwin (c)
- Andrew Tye
- Marcus Stoinis
Facts & Fixtures HYD VS PNJ :
- W Saha has a winning wrist but his duck in last game was disappointing and if he could work on it his team could get the right lineup.
- Off-spinner Mujeeb Ur Rahman has been fairly economical and he too will have an important role to play here.
- SRH have won 8 out of 10 matches against the KXIP, including the last six straight.
- Chris Gayle’s last 104 out of 63 scorecard against Sunrisers is still hot as coal among fans and Skipper might end up having a field day if he ended up scoring another century.
- Rashid Khan has not taken too many wickets but batsmen have found it difficult to score runs off him.
- Kings XI Punjab have the momentum with them after winning their last four matches in a row.
Head To Head Stats:
For Hyderabad vs Punjab , Sunrisers Hyderabad have won eight out of the eleven matches played against Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League – a win percentage of around 72.
SRH VS KXIP DREAM11 TIPS :
- Captain and Vice-captain choices are KL Rahul(VC*), Chris Gayle (C*),Shikhar Dhawan(C/VC), Kane Williamson (C) are also some decent choices
- Wicket Keeper Wriddhiman Saha/ KL Rahul both are good choices , with KL Rahul slightly better one.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Siddarth Kaul, Rashid Khan, Ravichandran Ashwin (c) and Andrew Tye are good bowler choices for Fantasy Cricket Team.
- Shakib Al Hasan, y pathan and stoinis/Yuvraj Singh are decent all rounder choices
Hyderabad vs Punjab – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win SRH VS KXIP . SRH have a mighty record against the KXIP and they also have the home advantage on their side. The Sunrisers have won two of their three matches played so far at this venue this IPL and they look set to add one more home win in the bag when they face the Kings XI on Thursday. While KXIP do have quite a few explosive batsmen in the side, their bowling does not look as threatening as that of the Sunrisers. However, Sunrisers Hyderabad have a well balanced line-up and we predict them to come out on top in this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page
Join leaguex by clicking Image below (Pays 50 Rs Per Refer & 100 rs Free on Joining, 100 Rs Min. Withdraw): Click Here
REFER CODE : kk2405