Australia vs India 2nd T20 Dream11 Match Prediction , Winning TipsFebruary 27, 2019 0 By Anonymous
Who Will Win Australia vs India 2nd T20.Prior to the drawn series in Australia, India has won their last 7 T20 series, but they have now only 2 wins in their last 5 matches. They fell five runs short of a rain-revised 17-over target in the 1st match of the series against australia before a no result in the second match. In the third game, Krunal Pandya’s four-wicket haul and 61* from 41 balls for Virat Kohli ensured a tie. IND VS AUS 2nd T20 Dream11 Match preview is given in this post.
Australia have not played a T20 match since welcoming India in November – drawing that series 1-1 from three games. Australia were in poor T20 form before facing India at home and drawing. They had last beaten the UAE in a one-off match, losing to Pakistan and South Africa before meeting the Indians.Their previous win was against the UAE and they have not won a bilateral T20 series of more than one match since beating Sri Lanka in 2016.
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru – India .The M Chinnaswamy Stadium tends to favour the spin bowlers but it is not the worst for batting on either .
Match Details: IND VS AUS , Feb 27 , 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
|Highest Scores Chased||84/1 (13.5 Ov) by IND vs SL|
|Lowest Scores Defended||82/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs IND|
|Average 1st Inns scores||82|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||84|
|Highest total recorded||84/1 (13.5 Ov) by IND vs SL|
|Lowest Total Recorded||82/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs IND|
IND VS AUS Team News :
- Mayank Markande made his debut last time out but he could be replaced by Siddarth Kaul if a more seam-friendly track is prepared.
- Hardik Pandya has been ruled out of the series due to a back injury.
- Dinesh Karthik could also be dropped for Vijay Shankar who would also provide the team with a sixth bowling option.
- The team is expected to remain same
KEY PLAYERS :
- L Rahul
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli(c)
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Glenn Maxwell
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- P cummins
- Glenn Maxwell
AUS VS IND WINNING TIPS :
- Glenn Maxwell also finished strongly with scores of 82 and 43* as the Stars reached the BBL final.
- Krunal Pandya took 4-36 in their most recent game against Australia – moving to ten from his last nine matches in the format in total.
- Jasprit Bumrah has taken 48 wickets in 40 T20 internationals with an impressive economy rate of 6.77 runs per over.
- Marcus Stoinis is in superb all-round form, starring in Melbourne Stars’ run to the Big Bash League final.He hit 533 runs in 13 BBL matches and took 14 wickets.
- D’Arcy Short who hit six half-centuries for Hobart Hurricanes on his way to 637 runs from 15 innings, and top wicket-taker
- Virat Kohli averages 49.25 in T20 internationals with a strike rate of 136.11.
Shaun Marsh, D Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson,Usman Khawaja, Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Peter Handscomb, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa
India Vs Australia Playing11:
Shikhar Dhawan/Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni (wk), Dinesh Karthik/Vijay Shankar, Krunal Pandya, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mayank Markande/Siddarth Kaul, Jasprit Bumrah
D’Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis,Aaron Finch (c), Glenn Maxwell, Peter Handscomb (wk), Ashton Turner, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson/Kane Richardson, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa
Facts & Fixtures :
- Australia opened the batting with D’Arcy Short and Marcus Stoinis last time but they might put Aaron Finch back in his usual opening spot with Stoinis pushed down to number three.
- The two teams drew a rain-affected series 1-1 in Australia in November, but economical bowling from Nathan Coulter-Nile (3-26) and 56 from 43 balls from Glenn Maxwell helped them to a three-wicket win last time out – Pat Cummins and Jhye Richardson scoring 14 off the final over.
- Australia take a 1-0 lead into this second and final game in the series, after a last-ball win in the first match between the two in Visakhapatnam.
- Jasprit Bumrah (3-16) and Krunal Pandya (1-17) were India’s stand-out bowlers but they paid the price for not scoring enough runs.
Head To Head Stats:
For Australia vs India , Australia have now won 7 of their 19 previous T20 matches against India. There have been 11 India wins and one match without any result.
AUS VS IND DREAM11 TEAM :
TEAM1: L Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (C), MS Dhoni , Krunal Pandya , Jasprit Bumrah , D Arcy Short(VC), A Finch, Marcus Stoinis(VC) , Nathan Coulter-Nile, A zampa
Australia vs India Match Prediction:
So! Who Will Win IND VS AUS . There is not too much difference between the two sides and we actually like the look of the Australian side better than India’s. Home conditions and the presence of some world-class batsmen at the top of the order could help India bounce back and even the series.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page
Also check Oliveboard Reasoning Puzzles Free pdf