Afghanistan Vs Ireland Dream11 Prediction & AFGH VS IRE 2nd T20 Winning TipsFebruary 23, 2019
Who Will Win AFGH VS IRE 2nd T20. For Ireland to win, one of the batsmen must have an absolutely brilliant day and the only one capable of doing that seems to be Paul Stirling. Even Kevin O Brien, brilliant for Ireland in the past, looks like a shadow of himself. The two teams have played a lot against each other in recent years and will have a game plan ready for key players. Afghanistan Vs Ireland Dream11 Match preview is given in this post.
Afghans were struggling at 50 for 5 in the last match and could have struggled to chase down a small total had Ireland got a couple of more wickets. Mohammad Nabi and Najibullah Zadran played a couple of very good innings to rescue the Afghans but the top-order collapse would have raised serious concerns.
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Dehradun – India .This is not a flat batting surface and there will be a fair amount of assistance for both seamers as well as spinners 150 seems a good score here
Match Details: IRE VS AFGH , Feb 23 , 18:30:00, GMT +5:30
|Highest Scores Chased||135/4 (18.5 Ov) by AFG vs BAN|
|Lowest Scores Defended||145/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs BAN|
|Average 1st Inns scores||145|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||134|
|Highest total recorded||167/8 (20 Ov) by AFG vs BAN|
|Lowest Total Recorded||122/10 (19 Ov) by BAN vs AFG|
AFG VS IRE Team News :
- They are unlikely to make any changes to their line-up for this second T20 international.
- They are expected to move with same team
- Allrounder Stuart Thompson looked in some discomfort during the 1stT20, but nothing seems to be serious and he should be available for this match.
KEY PLAYERS :
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Rashid Khan
- Mohammad Nabi
- Mohammad Shahzad(w)
- Cameron Delport
- Sikandar Raza
- Robbie Frylinck
Afghanistan Vs Ireland Dream11 WINNING TIPS :
- The spin trio of Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Rashid Khan, and Mohammad Nabi will be tough to handle.
- Nabi has a reputation of making good contributions with both bat and ball. The allrounder is the team’s leading wicket-taker in this format with 67 wickets in 65 matches and he is expected to make a major impact with the ball in this match.
- The key man, however, is Rashid Khan who is the world’s best T20I bowler at the moment.
- These two together with Mujeeb Ur Rahman form a threatening bowling attack .
- Asghar Afghan has done particularly well as a skipper, but his batting form could be a cause of concern for the hosts.
- O’Brien is Ireland’s second-highest run-scorer in T20Is while Stirling hit two fifties in Oman.
- Simi Singh provides some strength to the middle order and he can also be very handy with his off-spin.
- Dockrell has taken the most wickets for Ireland in the T20 format – 62 wickets in 57 matches – and the left-arm spinner is likely to be the most effective of the lot at this ground.
Stuart Poynter(w), Paul Stirling(c), Kevin O Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, Lorcan Tucker, Simi Singh, Shane Getkate, Boyd Rankin, George Dockrell, Joshua Little, Peter Chase, Andy McBrine, Harry Tector, Stuart Thompson
AFG vs IRE Playing11:
Samiullah Shenwari, Asghar Afghan(c), Shafiqullah Shafiq(w), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman,Hazratullah Zazai, Usman Ghani, Sayed Shirzad, Farid Malik.
Balbirnie, Lorcan Tucker, Simi Singh,Paul Stirling(c), Kevin O Brien, Andrew Shane Getkate, Stuart Poynter(w), Boyd Rankin, George Dockrell, Joshua Little, Peter Chase
Facts & Fixtures AFGH VS IRE :
- Afghanistan’s win in the first game has put pressure on Ireland who now have to win both the remaining games to win the series.
- Afghanistan will be carrying a lot of momentum with them as they have now won their last eight T20 internationals in a row.
- Ireland lost five of their six wickets to spinners and they will have to come up with a plan to deal with the Afghan spin trio.
- Afghanistan has three world-class spin options at its disposal giving it a huge edge
- Both sides have a weak batting lineup that is prone to collapse
- Afghanistan has the advantage of knowing the conditions much more closely
Head To Head Stats:
For Afghanistan Vs Ireland Dream11 , Afghanistan and Ireland have now played 13 T20 internationals against each other. While the former have won ten of those, the latter have managed to win just three. Afghanistan have now beaten Ireland in their last eight completed encounters in the twenty-over format.
Afghanistan Vs Ireland Dream11 TEAM :
To be Updated soon…….
Afghanistan Vs Ireland Dream11 Match Prediction:
So! Who Will Win AFGH VS IRE 2nd T20 . Afghanistan are coming on the back of seven consecutive T20I wins and so they will be carrying a lot of momentum with them. Ireland, on the other hand, have faced five defeats in their last seven matches and they have quite a few issues to resolve. Moreover, their batsmen won’t find it easy to tackle the Afghan spinners on this spin-friendly pitch. according to ou Afghanistan Vs Ireland Dream11 prediction Afghanistan have the benefit of playing in familiar conditions and we expect them to start this series off with a win .
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page
Also check The Hindu epaper 6th January 2019